- @AndreaM19 Aww, we miss our customers too!! 1 year ago
- @PennyMcKinlay The cost would have made our cheese too expensive. 1 year ago
- @PennyMcKinlay Although we met all Public Health requirements when made cheese it always bothered me we couldn't do more safety testing 1 year ago
- RT @holtomwaddell: Just tried @NameYourNuts glazed sunflower seeds at Cathedral Street Fair. Delicious!! 1 year ago
- @goatlady84 No, but I may suggest a donation to a humane society/rescue if they really wanted to do something. 1 year ago
Author Archives: MSW
SalayView Goat Cheese closed in December 2015. We enjoyed our run, but now we’re moving on. The goats have all been sold, and the farm is up for sale. We look forward to our next adventure!