SalayView Goat Cheese closed in December 2015. We enjoyed our run, but now we’re moving on. The goats have all been sold, and the farm is up for sale. We look forward to our next adventure!
- @AndreaM19 Aww, we miss our customers too!! 7 months ago
- @PennyMcKinlay The cost would have made our cheese too expensive. 8 months ago
- @PennyMcKinlay Although we met all Public Health requirements when made cheese it always bothered me we couldn't do more safety testing 8 months ago
- RT @holtomwaddell: Just tried @NameYourNuts glazed sunflower seeds at Cathedral Street Fair. Delicious!! 8 months ago
- @goatlady84 No, but I may suggest a donation to a humane society/rescue if they really wanted to do something. 11 months ago